The editor of CCO Magazine would like to draw readers’ attention to the invitation published by the PRSA: Discover Need-to-Know Insights June 19 and 26, 2020 ⁄ 1-4 p.m. EDT
Recent months have challenged communications and public relations professionals to the max and reinforced the importance of what you do. Have we all passed these tests? Are we ready for what comes next?
PRSA 2020 Public Affairs and Government Virtual Summit
Make sure you’re prepared by attending the first-ever PRSA 2020 Public Affairs and Government Virtual Summit, taking place June 19 and June 26.
Without the cost and hassles of travel, you’ll be able to hear eight top-notch speakers on key topics directly related to your work.
Attendees will find out:
- How to use evidence-based tactics to drive organizational change.
- Effective rebranding strategies.
- Strategies and tactics for leading crisis communications efforts during and after a cyberattack.
- Proven protocols to protect your brand online.
- Strategic communications and leadership tools for the 21st century.
- Practical pathways to emphasizing integrity, and more.
Take a look at the Virtual Summit’s complete lineup here.